- Our partnership with Tilia Homes is out of the ground, with work now underway on our first development with the national housebuilder.
- We’ve been on site at Wild Walk, Donnington Wood Way, for six weeks and work is progressing on schedule. This is an exciting new project delivering a unique mix of properties for open market sale, private and affordable rent, and Rent to Buy. We are extremely proud to have been appointed as the masonry subcontractor at Donnington Wood, and during May we’ve been working with Lovell Homes to support the delivery of the sales centre, show homes, and the first of 77 new homes for open market sale. Wild Walk will lead the way with low-carbon homes through upgraded building fabric and new technology. We are pleased to work with developers who share our ambition to create sustainable, high quality housing.
- Work is well under way with Pickstock Homes at Apley Manor; an exceptional collection of 90 homes consisting of luxury two, three and four bedroom properties, near Apley Woods nature reserve. Pickstock Homes has been building quality homes across Shropshire and mid Wales since 1984, and are known for developing to exacting standards with high attention to detail. We are providing a construction service that guarantees the highest levels of standards, professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Did you know Prestige Jetting, a division of Prestige Brickwork, have many years of experience in high pressure jet washing for construction sites across Shropshire and the Midlands. We specialise in post-build cleaning of external masonry and brickwork for residential and commercial projects, before your client or homeowner occupies their property. Our previous customers include Countryside Properties, Miller Homes and Lovell. Our highly trained, specialist jet washing team ensure the work is completed to the highest quality and safety standards. For more information on our professional external cleaning services, please get in touch with us to discuss your specific requirements and for a competitive quote.
- We’re proud to be working with Countryside Properties at Charlton Gardens over the next four years, to support the regeneration of an area requiring quality new homes, and the development of a thriving community. The development will consist of two, three, and four-bedroom mixed-tenure properties.